Goldstein Dental Group, PLLC is a Different Kind of Dental Office
How Important is Good Dental Care to Your Overall Health?
Everybody knows that brushing and flossing your teeth prevents cavities and keeps your mouth healthy. However, it’s becoming more and more evident that good oral health contributes significantly to a person’s overall wellness. Conversely, poor dental care can lead to significant health problems and even reduce life expectancy.
Consider the following:
- People with gum disease are twice as likely as others to die from a heart attack, and three times as likely to have a stroke.
- Bacteria from inflammation of the gums and periodontal disease can enter the bloodstream and harden arteries in the heart, causing cardiovascular disease.
- Bacteria from gingivitis can enter the brain and contribute to dementia or even Alzheimer’s disease.
- Breathing in bacteria from infected teeth and gums over a long period of time can cause respiratory infections.
In order to maintain the dental health of you and your family, it’s important to establish and maintain good habits, including brushing regularly, flossing, and using a mouth rinse to kill bacteria. However, there’s only so much you can do on your own. Regular visits to the dentist for professional cleanings and preventative treatment are a must, but not every dentist is created equal. Your choice of dentist could make the difference between a healthy mouth and a lifetime of dental-related health issues for your family.
Why Goldstein Dental Group is a Different Kind of Dental Office
Here at The Goldstein Dental Group, PLLC, we truly care about the overall health of every single patient who walks through our door. We exist to deliver quality dental care in a safe, trustworthy, and comfortable environment—which is the same claim made by just about every other dentist on the planet. Unfortunately, there’s a big difference between making claims about high standards of care and actually delivering those high standards. Here are just a few of the more tangible ways you, as a patient of The Goldstein Dental Group, will experience that difference:
- Unlike some old-school dentists who operate with the mindset of “if it’s not broke, don’t fix it”, we embrace new technology and use it to improve our patient service and the dental care we deliver to you and your family.
- Other dentists are reactive with their care—i.e., they treat a problem when they see it. We, on the other hand, are proactive—we provide preventative care to prevent problems from occurring in the first place.
- We don’t just treat our patients, we also teach our patients, and provide high-quality information from trustworthy sources so you can make informed decisions about your family’s dental care and overall oral health.
- Some dentists attempt to increase revenue by constantly trying to sell more products and services to their patients. We, on the other hand, simply provide the best possible care in a friendly and comfortable environment. Our patients can’t help but recommend us to their friends, family, and colleagues.
- Many dentists encourage their staff to be nice to their patients. At Goldstein Dental Group, PLLC, we only hire staff that are genuinely nice people. We care about our patients and take a personal interest in your lives and well-being. We enjoy seeing you and we want you to look forward to seeing us.
Goldstein Dental wows our patients with our high level of care, our outstanding customer service, and our commitment to professional excellence.