Full Mouth Reconstruction at Goldstein Dental Group, PLLC
You deserve to have a beautiful, strong and functional smile. However, teeth are unable to heal themselves and small problems can develop into serious issues. Entirely too many people have unfortunately allowed their teeth and gums to succumb to tooth decay and gum disease. Hope is not lost, however, as new advancements in dentistry have created full-mouth reconstruction.
What is Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Anybody with significant dental issues might benefit from full mouth reconstruction. This type of dentistry refers to a complete set of procedures that aim to restore the entire mouth. Many of the procedures can be completed independently, but when they are used in conjunction is known as full mouth reconstruction.
These different procedures can be used in combination to form a variety of different types of full mouth reconstruction:
- Cosmetic restoration. Typically consists of teeth whitening, dental bonding, gum re-contouring and porcelain veneers.
- Implant restoration. Focusing on replacing missing teeth, this type of reconstruction makes use of dental implants, crowns and bridges to rebuild the smile.
- Bruxism treatments. This type of reconstruction focuses on therapy to help prevent teeth grinding and the symptoms that go with it.
- Oral surgery. Soft and hard tissue grafting, tooth extractions and root canals are all common aspects of a surgery-based reconstruction.
Each of the above are examples of full mouth reconstruction, and there are seemingly endless options. Work with your Goldstein Dental Group dentist and dental team to understand your dental needs and formulate a plan to tend to them.
Our Expert Dentists
Drs. Goldstein and Jaffe provide an educated and artistic view point of your mouth and smile. They’ve developed a patient-oriented process for completing this complex procedure:
- Complete review of dental and medical history
- Take full digital x-rays and intra oral pictures
- Discuss your individual dental concerns and any specific dental goals
- Once all of the information is collected, our skilled dentists will design a custom full-mouth reconstruction plan
We’ll work with you to answer any questions you may have. We understand undergoing full-mouth reconstruction is a big decision, and we want to help make it an informed decision. Our staff is skilled at working with insurance companies and keeping your personal budget in mind. If needed, we also offer financing through Care Credit. We’ll do everything we can to make your treatments affordable.
Isn’t it time for you to have the smile you’ve always wanted?