A full service dentist offers many benefits that can help patients take better care of their teeth. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released reports stating that one in four Americans has untreated tooth decay. Problems that go unaddressed can lead to bigger concerns with long-term effects. The best way to maintain good oral health is through regular visits with a full service practice.
The Benefits of Full Service Dentistry
Does it really matter if your dentist offers all services or only some? It does. There are many benefits to choosing a practice that provides full service dentistry. They include:
- It’s more convenient to go to one place every time you need care
- All your dental records will be on file without shuffling documents between offices
- You never have to worry about one office communicating with another
- You can relax in the comfort of a familiar place each time you visit
- Patients feel more confident when they have an established relationship with staff
- Easier to coordinate dental care, especially when you need procedures or medication
- Your dentist will already know your history and be able to make better care decisions for you
- Never get lost searching for an unfamiliar location when a procedure is needed
Make an Appointment and Save Your Teeth
The best way to protect your teeth is through regular dental exams. Call Goldstein Dental Group in Novi, Michigan today to learn more about the benefits of full service dentistry.