We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
We are currently calling patients and rescheduling any appointments cancelled because of the mandated COVID-19 closures. We are also back to our usual office hours to answer your calls and schedule new appointments.
Our office will be reopening for dental care on Monday, June 1, 2020 with our team fully equipped, well trained, and highly prepared to implement rigorous infection control precautions beyond the CDC standard guidelines.
Prior to any office visit, we will dedicate time to guide each of our patients through the newly implemented infection control procedures that we and all our patients will follow in our practice.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to providing you and your family with the dental care you deserve.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. Your temperature will also be taken upon arrival.
- On the day of your appointment, you will be asked to stay in your car and call the office to let us know you arrived. A member of our staff will greet you at the door and bring you into the office when appropriate.
- If you are a new patient, please go online and fill out the New Patient registration forms and bring them to your scheduled appointment.
- We require anyone entering the facility to bring and wear a protective face mask.
- We ask that only that patient arrives for the scheduled appointment. If you are bringing a minor child, we will only allow one parent or guardian to accompany the child into the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our office waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- TeleDentistry may be considered for some of your follow-up visits and new patient consultations.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (248) 374-2273 or contact us.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Goldstein Dental Group